Forum des BeeRiders

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-01-2019 10:23:08

DMT
Membre

ese included Chronic Obstruc

Adults who ate more than two tomatoes a day had a slower rate of natural lung function decline Cheap San Francisco Giants Jerseys , with ex-smokers seeming to benefit most of all, scientists said Thursday.

Similar benefits, they said, were observed for people who ate more than three portions of fresh fruit a day, especially apples.

"This study shows that diet might help repair lung damage in people who have stopped smoking," study co-author Vanessa Garcia-Larsen of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore said in a statement.

"It also suggests that a diet rich in fruits can slow down the lung's natural ageing process even if you have never smoked."

In the study published in the European Respiratory Journal, researchers analysed data from 680 people in Germany, England and Norway who signed up for a health survey in 2002.

Participants answered a questionnaire and underwent two types of lung-function tests at the start, then again 10 years later.

One test measures how much air a person can expel in a second, the other how much they could inhale in six seconds.

Other factors, such as the participants' age, height, weight, gender, income and level of physical activity, were taken into account in analysing any association between diet and lung health, the team said.

They found that the rate of lung decline, which happens normally in people from about the age of 30, was slower in those who ate more tomatoes and other fruit.

Among former smokers, the link was "even more striking," implying their diet was helping to repair damage done by tobacco, the team said.

The effect was observed only with fresh fruit and vegetables, not processed.

"The findings support the need for dietary recommendations, especially for people at risk of developing respiratory diseases," Garcia-Larsen said.

These included Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), caused mainly by smoking.

"Diet could become one way of combating rising diagnosis of COPD around the world," she added.

One weakness of the study was that participants' diets were assessed only at the start of the study.

Businesses Announcement ( blank ) Can Richt have his or her 100th succeed?
Merely a full week in the past, we had been viewing your Atlanta immunity try and take countless chooses as you possibly can and also can鈥檛 hold out to help in-take upon each of our brand new Orange Hunt basketball practical application regarding Aaron Murray hurling interceptions and also the the offense staying sub-par. This specific Wednesday with Knoxville, Richt attempt his her 100th acquire for the reason that Bulldogs go trainer, along with it鈥檚 not no problem.

Below Round the clock soon after final week鈥檚 glory in excess of Ms Point out, out of doors linebacker Cornelius Oregon ended up being busted plus convicted of driving under the influence. His

#2 15-01-2019 08:42:41

saqib
Invité

Re: ese included Chronic Obstruc

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.    Desert Safari Packages

#3 17-01-2019 07:25:10

saqib
Invité

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.    overcoming jealousy in marriage

#4 21-01-2019 11:31:09

saqib
Invité

Thank you for very usefull information..    ab exerciser

#5 23-01-2019 08:08:20

telephoner
Invité

I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.    telephoner

#6 25-01-2019 11:35:57

saqib
Invité

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
nha cai fb88

#7 26-01-2019 07:01:30

Anna
Invité

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.    ukrayna üniversiteleri eczacılık fiyatları

#8 28-01-2019 09:37:53

jacklee
Invité

I like each of the content material, I have to state we valued, We would love additional information regarding this particular, because of the fact it is very excellent., Thanks concerning exposing.    No Credit Check Financing

#9 28-01-2019 11:22:03

all the information
Invité

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.all the information

#10 29-01-2019 08:50:49

all the information
Invité

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...all the information

#11 29-01-2019 09:37:25

mathys12
Nouveau membre

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
io games

#12 31-01-2019 11:35:49

saqib
Invité

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive!    zero turn mower

#13 01-02-2019 12:59:47

marketing resume template
Invité

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
marketing resume templates

#14 06-02-2019 08:27:33

lectrix solutions
Invité

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
lectrix solutions

#15 06-02-2019 12:47:33

san diego gas and carwash
Invité

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.
san diego gas and carwash

#16 07-02-2019 11:16:29

divorcio
Invité

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
divorcio

#17 07-02-2019 13:40:48

William Cole
Invité

It is moreover an outstanding release we actually liked going through. It isn't really day-to-day i develop the chance to discover anything.    the daily wealthy affiliate

#18 07-02-2019 14:26:55

more
Invité

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.    more

#19 08-02-2019 18:31:02

HASSAN
Invité

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
buy gmail accounts

#20 09-02-2019 09:33:35

Alex
Invité

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
site

#21 09-02-2019 12:48:47

Raymond Rose
Invité

Could potentially be plus a superb page document unquestionably beloved viewing. It will be not really regular document offer the range to find out to become a thing.    wap songs

#22 09-02-2019 13:56:20

French startups
Invité

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!     French startups

#23 11-02-2019 07:10:18

Shareit for pc
Invité

I enjoy kinds very own post. It'll be respectable to get a single describe inside terms from the central and also chastity on this distinct essential specialized niche will probably be commonly knowledgeable.    Shareit for pc

#24 11-02-2019 10:31:23

betlapak
Invité

Rapidly this kind of fantastic web site will surely irrefutably often be well-known amongst many creating any website people, due to the fact thorough articles along with testimonies.    betlapak

#25 11-02-2019 12:28:21

Stephen Contreras
Invité

Could potentially be plus a superb page document unquestionably beloved viewing. It will be not really regular document offer the range to find out to become a thing.    red rocks art

Pied de page des forums