Forum des BeeRiders

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#376 29-09-2017 05:13:37

yehongkun362330
Membre

Re: Adidas Yeezy-StockX: il mercato azionario delle cose

Flattening the odds in the NBA's draft lottery, a change passed Thursday by an overwhelming 28-1-1 vote of team owners, will not http://www.authenticfloridapanthers.com … dle-jersey end tanking and may not reduce it much. The league knows that; it repeatedly characterized the proposal as "an incremental step" toward more potential tweaks, sources say. The NBA is concerned about egregious tanking from teams that are already awful -- the sort of tanking that generates think pieces and angry tweets. The reform seeks to accomplish that by cutting the odds that the worst teams win the best picks. Under the current system, the worst team has a 25 percent chance of nabbing the top pick. The second-worst team has a 19.9 percent shot. Starting in 2019, the three worst teams will have an equal 14 percent chance at the most coveted asset in basketball. The very best team in the lottery will have the same miniscule 0.5 percent chance of skyrocketing to the top of the draft, and the same paltry chance of landing in the top three. The teams in the middle each get a big probability bumpThis is a less dramatic version of a flattening proposal that failed in 2014 amid resistance from small-market teams that feared it nipped away at their only path to acquiring superstars. That fear remains in some corners, including (presumably) in Oklahoma City, the only franchise to vote no -- and one that, as the Sonics, tanked for stars. In other news: Russell Westbrook has still not signed his extension. The league has a legitimate interest in its worst teams not feeling as if they have to get any more embarrassingly bad in order to secure improved lottery odds. The NBA does not want to relive Trust The Process, even though the architect of the most aggressive -- and most coldly rational -- multiyear tank job Adidas Nick Bjugstad Jersey in league history was ousted precisely because of the scheme's naked aggression. It would kindly prefer the Suns not send Eric Bledsoe home for two months; new rest regulations, also approved Thursday, may take care of that. Reform may change team behavior on the fringes. Bledsoe types may play more. The next version of the Sixers might be more open to signing a couple of stable veterans, even at the "risk" of winning a couple more games. April basketball will be a little less bad. But there will still be bad teams, and bad teams will still have reason to lose games. Some less-bad teams might have even more reason to lose games, especially late in the season. No league can legislate away rebuilding. Wins are a zero-sum game. A reverse-order draft, even one warped a bit by lottery odds, encourages losing. As long as the best young players go to a subset of teams at the bottom of the league, those teams will chase high picks. You could argue that the league shouldn't have a reverse-order draft at all. Some of my colleagues, including the estimable Kevin Arnovitz, have argued for the abolition of the draft. Mike Zarren, assistant GM of the Celtics, proposed a complex wheel system in which teams semi-randomly rotate between all 30 draft slots year-by-year. Some have argued the best teams should select first as a way to incentivize winning, or that all 30 teams should participate in a lottery with equal odds Authentic Jarome Iginla Womens Jersey of landing in any spot. Whether you prefer those solutions or not -- I don't, though the wheel intrigues -- they would actually eradicate tanking by snapping the connection between team record and draft position. That is the sort of systematic overhaul it takes. "I don't know what the final solution is," Mark Cuban, the Mavs' owner, told me in 2014, when the last attempt at lottery reform bit the dust. "But I don't think only changing the draft will be the ultimate answer." Teams tank for many reasons. A lot are organic, the product of an inevitable rise-and-fall cycle to which none -- not even the Spurs, tankers for Tim Duncan -- are immune. They tank because in basketball more than any sport, singular superstars drive winning, and the only fail-safe way to get one is to draft very high in the right year. That is the best way to keep them, too; rookie first-round picks enter the league on four-year, cost-controlled contracts, and then proceed into restricted free agency -- where incumbent teams can match any rival offer. Barring a David Kahn-level snafu, a team that drafts a superstar gets him for seven or eight years. Make good choices during that http://www.officialcalgaryflames.com/Ad … dyk-Jersey time, and you should be able to convince that superstar to stay longer

#377 29-09-2017 05:27:52

yehongkun362330
Membre

Flattening the odds in the NBA's draft lottery, a change passed Thursday by an overwhelming 28-1-1 vote of team owners, will not end tanking and may not reduce it much. The http://www.greenbaypackersauthorizedsto … rsey-elite league knows that; it repeatedly characterized the proposal as "an incremental step" toward more potential tweaks, sources say. The NBA is concerned about egregious tanking from teams that are already awful -- the sort of tanking that generates think pieces and angry tweets. The reform seeks to accomplish that by cutting the odds that the worst teams win the best picks. Under the current system, the worst team has a 25 percent chance of nabbing the top pick. The second-worst team has a 19.9 percent shot. Starting in 2019, the three worst teams will have an equal 14 percent chance at the most coveted asset in basketballThe very best team in the lottery will have the same miniscule 0.5 percent chance of skyrocketing to the top of the draft, and the same paltry chance of landing in the top three. The teams in the middle each get a big probability bumpThis is a less dramatic version of a flattening proposal that failed in 2014 amid resistance from small-market teams that feared it nipped away at their only path to acquiring superstars. That fear remains in some corners, including (presumably) in Oklahoma City, the only franchise to vote no -- and one that, as the Sonics, tanked for stars. In other news: Russell Westbrook has still not signed his extension. The league has a legitimate interest in its worst teams not feeling as if they have to get any more embarrassingly bad in order to secure improved lottery odds. The NBA does not want to relive Trust The Process, even though the architect of the most aggressive Brett Hundley Jersey -- and most coldly rational -- multiyear tank job in league history was ousted precisely because of the scheme's naked aggression. It would kindly prefer the Suns not send Eric Bledsoe home for two months; new rest regulations, also approved Thursday, may take care of that. Reform may change team behavior on the fringes. Bledsoe types may play more. The next version of the Sixers might be more open to signing a couple of stable veterans, even at the "risk" of winning a couple more games. April basketball will be a little less bad. But there will still be bad teams, and bad teams will still have reason to lose games. Some less-bad teams might have even more reason to lose games, especially late in the season. No league can legislate away rebuilding. Wins are a zero-sum game. A reverse-order draft, even one warped a bit by lottery odds, encourages losing. As long as the best young players go to a subset of teams at the bottom of the league, those teams will chase high picks. You could argue that the league shouldn't have a reverse-order draft at all. Some of my colleagues, including the estimable Kevin Arnovitz, have argued for the abolition of the draft. Mike Zarren, assistant GM of the Celtics, proposed a complex wheel system in which teams semi-randomly rotate between all 30 draft slots year-by-year. Some have argued the best teams should select Kellen Winslow Authentic Jersey first as a way to incentivize winning, or that all 30 teams should participate in a lottery with equal odds of landing in any spot. Whether you prefer those solutions or not -- I don't, though the wheel intrigues -- they would actually eradicate tanking by snapping the connection between team record and draft position. That is the sort of systematic overhaul it takes. "I don't know what the final solution is," Mark Cuban, the Mavs' owner, told me in 2014, when the last attempt at lottery reform bit the dust. "But I don't think only changing the draft will be the ultimate answer." Teams tank for many reasons. A lot are organic, the product of an inevitable rise-and-fall cycle to which none -- not even the Spurs, tankers for Tim Duncan -- are immune. They tank because in basketball more than any sport, singular superstars drive winning, and the only fail-safe way to get one is to draft very high in the right year. That is the best way to keep them, too; rookie first-round picks enter the league on four-year, cost-controlled contracts, and then proceed into restricted free agency -- where incumbent teams can match any rival offer. Barring a David Kahn-level snafu, a team that drafts a superstar gets him for seven or eight years. Make good choices during http://www.sandiegochargersauthorizedst … rsey-elite that time, and you should be able to convince that superstar to stay longer

#378 29-09-2017 05:51:21

yehongkun362330
Membre

Reform may change team behavior on the fringes. Bledsoe types may play more. The next version of the Sixers might be more open to signing a couple of stable veterans, even at the "risk" of winning a couple more games. April basketball will be a little less bad. But there will still be bad teams, and bad teams will still have reason to lose games. Some less-bad teams might have even more reason http://www.officialcalgaryflames.com/Ad … eau-Jersey to lose games, especially late in the season. No league can legislate away rebuilding. Wins are a zero-sum game. A reverse-order draft, even one warped a bit by lottery odds, encourages losing. As long as the best young players go to a subset of teams at the bottom of the league, those teams will chase high picks. You could argue that the league shouldn't have a reverse-order draft at all. Some of my colleagues, including the estimable Kevin Arnovitz, have argued for the abolition of the draft. Mike Zarren, assistant GM of the Celtics, proposed a complex wheel system in which teams semi-randomly rotate between all 30 draft slots year-by-year. Some have argued the best teams should select first as a way to incentivize winning, or that all 30 teams should participate in a lottery with equal odds of landing in any spot. Whether you prefer those solutions or not -- I don't, though the wheel intrigues -- they would actually eradicate tanking by snapping the connection between team record and draft position. That is the sort of systematic overhaul it takes. "I don't know what the final solution is," Mark Cuban, the Mavs' owner, told me in 2014, when the last attempt at lottery reform bit the dust. "But I don't think only changing the draft will be the ultimate answer." Teams tank for many reasons. A lot are organic, the product of an inevitable rise-and-fall cycle to which none -- not even the Spurs, tankers for Tim Duncan -- are immune. They tank because in basketball more than any sport, singular superstars drive winning, and the only fail-safe way to get one is to draft very high in the right year. That is the best way to keep them, too; rookie first-round picks enter the league on four-year, cost-controlled contracts, and then proceed into restricted Authentic Kris Versteeg Youth Jersey free agency -- where incumbent teams can match any rival offer. Barring a David Kahn-level snafu, a team that drafts a superstar gets him for seven or eight years. Make good choices during that time, and you should be able to convince that superstar to stay longerIf you want to eliminate tanking, you have to change every part of that system. Shaking one branch of the tree isn't enough. You do things that make superstars more portable -- more available to everyone. Maybe you cut the length of rookie contracts, or eliminate restricted free agency. Maybe you raise the individual player salary limit, so that, say, the Magic could offer Ben Simmons $50 million a season three years from now. Is that kind of league you want, though? Maybe it is. Player freedom of movement is a good and fair thing. Restricted free agency really isn't. But you are crafting an entirely different league, with consequences we can't anticipate. What the league approved today will reduce only a tiny sliver of overall tanking, and that's fine. Rebuilding is natural. The Bobcats reignited the tanking debate in 2011-12, when they went 7-59 after trading away Tyson Chandler, Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson from an aging and mediocre team -- and then signing zero meaningful free http://www.officialcalgaryflames.com/Ad … ald-Jersey agents in the summer of 2011. But what should they have done? Doubled down? That sort of (gulp) process is exactly what teams experience in almost every major sport. They chase wins, top out, get old and expensive, and very reasonably decide to reset. Who knows what the 76ers might look like today had Sam Hinkie retained Jrue Holiday, Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes. (Hopefully they would not be paying them half the salary cap combined.) It's not clear that they would be in a better position, if you judge by future championship equity. It is possible to enter the championship contention circle without tanking. The Rockets are there now, and the Pacers did it a few years ago without drafting higher than 10th. But the odds of nabbing a championship-level building block that way are worse, and the risk of getting stuck on the treadmill of mediocrity even greater. Engaging tank mode in February and March remains the objectively correct path for teams hopelessly behind in the playoff race. If you are going to finish 10-plus games Adidas Authentic Adrian Amos Womens Jersey out of the playoffs in a league that uses a reverse-order draft, you should play your prospects -- the NBA's version of September call-ups -- and absorb a few extra losses as the price

#379 29-09-2017 07:49:29

yehongkun362330
Membre

Reform . If you are going to finish 10-plus games out of the playoffs in a league that uses a reverse-order draft, you should play your prospects -- the NBA's version of September may play more. The next version of the Sixersmay change team behavior on the fringes. Bledsoe typesYou do things that make superstars more portable -- more available to everyone. Maybe you cut the length of rookie contracts, or eliminate restricted free agency. Maybe you raise the individual player salary limit, so that, say, the Magic could offer Ben Simmons $50 million a season three years from now. Is that kind of league you want, though? Maybe it is. Player freedom of movement is a good and fair thing. Restricted free agency really isn't. But you are crafting an entirely different Julian Howsare Womens Jersey league, with consequences we can't anticipate. What the league approved today will reduce only a tiny sliver of overall tanking, and that's fine. Rebuilding is natural. The  Bobcats reignited the tanking debate in 2011-12, when they went 7-59 after trading away Tyson Chandler, Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson from an aging and mediocre team -- and then signing zero meaningful free agents in the summer of 2011. But what should they have done? Doubled down? That sort of (gulp) process is exactly what teams experience in almost every major sport. They chase wins, top out, get old and expensive, and very reasonably decide to reset. Who knows what the 76ers might look like today had Sam Hinkie retained Jrue Holiday, Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes. (Hopefully they would not be paying them half the salary cap combined.) It's not clear that they would be in a better position, if you judge by future championship equity. It is possible to enter the championship contention circle without tanking. The Rockets are there now, and the Pacers did it a few years ago without drafting higher than 10th. But the odds of nabbing a championship-level building block that way are worse, and the risk of getting stuck on the treadmill of mediocrity even greater. Engaging tan k http://www.jetsofficialsonline.com/Kell … rsey_Cheap mode in February and March remains the objectively correct path for teams hopelessly behind in the playoff race mightbe more open to signing a couple of stable veterans, even at the "risk" of winning a couple more games. April basketball will be a little less bad. But there will still be bad teams, and bad teams will still have reason to lose games. Some less-bad teams might have even more reason to lose games, especially late in the season. No league can legislate away rebuilding. Wins are a zero-sum game. A reverse-order draft, even one warped a bit by lottery odds, encourages losing. As long as the best young players go to a subset of teams at the bottom of the league, those teams will chase high picks. You could argue that the league shouldn't have a reverse-order draft at all. Some of my colleagues, including the estimable Kevin Arnovitz, have argued for the abolition of the draft. Mike Zarren, assistant GM of the Celtics, proposed a complex wheel system in which teams semi-randomly rotate between all 30 draft slots year-by-year. Some have argued the best teams should select first as a way to incentivize winning, or that all 30 teams should participate in a lottery with equal odds of landing in any spot. Whether you prefer those solutions or not -- I don't, though the wheel intrigues -- they would actually eradicate Authentic Mats Zuccarello Womens Jersey tanking by snapping the connection between team record and draft position. That is the sort of systematic overhaul it takes. "I don't know what the final solution is," Mark Cuban, the Mavs' owner, told me in 2014, when the last attempt at lottery reform bit the dust. "But I don't think only changing the draft will be the ultimate answer." Teams tank for many reasons. A lot are organic, the product of an inevitable rise-and-fall cycle to which none -- not even the Spurs, tankers for Tim Duncan -- are immune. They tank because in basketball more than any sport, singular superstars drive winning, and the only fail-safe way to get one is to draft very high in the right year. That is the best way to keep them, too; rookie first-round picks enter the league on four-year, cost-controlled contracts, and then proceed into restricted free agency -- where incumbent teams can match any rival offer. Barring a David Kahn-level snafu, a team that drafts a superstar gets him for seven or eight years. Make good choices during that time, and you should be able to convince that superstar to stay longerIf you want to eliminate http://www.rangersteamonline.com/Michael_Grabner_Jersey tanking, you have to change every part of that system. Shaking one branch of the tree isn't enough. call-ups -- and absorb a few extra losses as the price

#380 29-09-2017 10:15:47

yehongkun362330
Membre

On Wednesday, I sent the following text to a bunch of my ESPN friends and colleagues. This is what it said: Doing a goofy http://www.officialmagicstoreonline.com … ter_Jersey thing for my column tomorrow where I am asking various colleagues to ask me one question -- a self-made interview, if you will -- and I will answer them in my column with attribution. So, if you have a moment, can you ask me one question? Ask anything you want ... about me, about fantasy, about you, about literally anything you might be slightly curious about me or anything else. I'll print under your name and answer. That coolI'm sure you get a ton of people telling you that you have the greatest job in the world, being able to talk fantasy all of the time. What is the best part and worst part of the "job"? Also, are you worried about losing to me in Red Zone this year? TMR: As two-time champ of our Fantasy Football Now (Sundays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ET on ESPN2) Red Zone competition, I'm good for now, though you are off to a hot start. Talk to me midseason. With the understanding these are all very high-class problems, the "worst" parts of my job: The schedule is demanding. I work seven days a week; being in the public eye means you always have to be "on" and answer someone's questions about their team even if you're exhausted, look like crap and just want to grab a late-night taco or use a public restroom at a concert. I love this column, but it's like a 5,000-word term paper due every week. Many facets of social media are also taxing, along with the idea that I am supposed to win every league I'm in or nail every single prediction. I'm human. The best parts of my job are way too numerous to mention, but here's a quick list: people I've met both at ESPN and because of the job, the best podcast fans anywhere in the world, the absolute blast that is the daily TV show, getting to do things like FF Now on Sunday and then watch football all day with NFL legends, walking the halls of ESPN every day. I mean, hell -- the fact that I actually get paid to talk fantasy C.J. Wilcox Youth Jersey football all day. It's stupid how lucky I am. Adam Schefter (ESPN NFL Insider): How do you handle the inevitable disappointment of not batting 1.000 on each of your starts and sits each week? TMR: If the process and analysis were good, I'm bummed but can live with it even if the result wasn't what I predicted. Process > Result. But I get mad when I've missed something in the data or film that would have helped me get to a better prediction. But I'm human and always learning. I make more than 200 calls on players a week, so it's impossible to nail them all. So I try to remember that and forgive myself. Also, staying off social media helps. But yeah -- when you have a big miss (and I had a few doozies last week), it sucks. Matt Barrie (SportsCenter): What was your legitimate reaction when you heard an anchor with the same name was getting hired? TMR: Honest answer is I was legit upset. I have a whole issue with my name, and I thought ESPN wouldn't hire someone else named, say, Jay Bilas or anyone they cared about. So I thought it was ESPN sending me a message. Then I saw you on air and met you and I was like: Great, he's really good on air. And he's super nice. I can'thttp://www.officialmagicstoreonline.com/Elfrid_Payton_Jersey hate anything about this guy. It was, and remains, super annoying. Watch The Fantasy Show every weekday The Fantasy Show with Matthew Berry airs at 5 p.m. ET on ESPN2 every weekday. We will, however, be on ESPN on Mondays during the season. There are also late night re-airs (check your listings and set those DVRs) and replays are always available on WatchESPN by clicking on the NFL tab. Michelle Beadle (NBA Countdown/SportsNation): If you had to remove the "dame" from one of them, whom would it be? Dame Judi Dench OR Dame Helen Mirren. And there is definitely a right answer here

#381 30-09-2017 02:53:39

yehongkun362330
Membre

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville assistant David Padgett was named http://www.officialauthenticsaintsstore … ersey.html acting head coach of the program Friday, just two days after Rick Pitino was placed on unpaid administrative leave after being linked to a federal corruption investigation that has rocked college basketball. Interim president Greg Postel announced the hire during a late-afternoon news conference on campus. Padgett, a former player who returned to the program as director of basketball operations in 2014, averaged 11.2 points per game as a senior at Louisville during the 2007-08 season. The former prep All-American played overseas for two seasons before joining IUPUI's staff and commencing his coaching career"David is known by all as a hard worker," Postel said. "These are the kinds of things that will allow him to be extraordinary in this role." Louisville players wanted Padgett to take on the acting head coach role, according to a source close to the program who said the team met Wednesday after a conditioning workout and agreed to back him as a possible Pitino replacement. Padgett acknowledged the challenges the program has faced this week. He said he accepted the role because of his commitment to the players on the roster. Padgett said players had an enthusiastic workout Wednesday after Pitino and former athletic director Tom Jurich were placed on leave. He said their attitude confirmed "they're a special group" that he expects the team's supporters to rally around this season. Padgett said he's unsure who will be on his staff; he'll wait until an interim athletic director is named next week to finalize the pool of assistants who will join him. He said he hasn't talked to assistants Kenny Johnson or Jordan Fair"It's gonna be a challenge," he said. "No question about it." On Tuesday, 10 people tied to a corruption scandal unveiled by the FBI, including four assistant coaches at four separate Division I programs, were arrested. Staffers Amos Youth Jersey at Louisville, Miami and Alabama also have been mentioned in the aftermath of the investigation. The FBI documents cited two coaches on Louisville's staff as working with Adidas executive Jim Gatto to funnel $100,000 to five-star recruit Brian Bowen. On Thursday, ABC News confirmed that Pitino is the "Coach-2" mentioned in the FBI documents as the coach who spoke to Gatto multiple times and "requested" the transaction that allegedly sealed Bowen's commitment. Bowen has been suspended indefinitely from all team activities, but he's still on campus, Padgett saidPadgett said he still has a relationship with Pitino. When they spoke after Wednesday's final team meeting, Padgett said the former coach was "heartbroken." Pitino http://www.authentichurricanestore.com/ … c-437.html a statement Friday, thanking players from his time at Providence, Kentucky and Louisville, and his friends and family. He also complimented Jurich. He denied knowledge of any payments to any recruit or their family, but said he "will take ownership of my decisions." "I can't deny my relationship with Coach Pitino," Padgett said. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him." But Padgett said coaches don't have to cheat to get top talent. He said he can promise supporters he will not be named in the documents connected to the FBI investigationOn Porzingis specifically, Mills added: "I think we're really good at building relationships with people, and I'm very confident that we will make him feel good about being a Knick and make him feel good about the environment here." One litmus test for the Knicks will be whether Porzingis decides to sign an extension this summer or next. But that's an issue for another time. For now, after the first week of camp, things have been unusually quiet around the team. For starters, there haven't been any controversial tweets or mixed messages about the triangle offense. All of this has brought a sense of normalcy to the Knicks this week -- one that Hornacek hopes is here to stay. "Can our Sebastian Aho Womens Jersey guys now handle distractions? I don't know," Hornacek said. "Hopefully we don't do [have to do] that. We just play the game, and the focus is on the New York Knicks

#382 30-09-2017 03:06:18

yehongkun362330
Membre

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- In late February, a few weeks after being released from the Knicks, Brandon Jennings sat in the visitors locker room of Madison Square Garden and reflected on his brief time in New York amid the Amos Youth Jersey ongoing Phil Jackson-Carmelo Anthony drama. "It definitely took a toll on the team," Jennings said then. "Because it wasn't even about basketball anymore, it was more about what was going on with Melo." Whether it was Anthony's free agency, Jackson's critiques of Anthony's play or Jackson's wishes to trade Anthony, the drama between the All-Star forward and team president enveloped the KnicksThat's why some of Anthony's biggest supporters in the locker room knew trading Melo would be best for both the club and the player. "It just has to happen," one player said. The hope, among some players, was that the end of the constant Anthony-Jackson drama -- most of which was brought on by Jackson himself -- would help lift the cloud hanging over the franchise. And, if the first week of training camp in preparation for the 2017-18 season is any indication, that appears to have happened already. "It feels totally different," one person who spent time around the team this week said. "There's just a lighter feeling around here nowCoach Jeff Hornacek was a bit more diplomatic earlier this week. "For us, it's a new start," he said. "The young guys are enthusiastic about the new beginningThe Anthony trade and Jackson's ouster give the Knicks a chance to start over again. New York now has seven potential rotation players at age 25 or under and could have significant cap space in two summers, when the Knicks hope their young core could attract attractive potential free agents. The Knicks also own all of their first-round draft picks going forward. Assuming they make their first-round selection in the 2018 draft, it will be the first time they've drafted in the first round http://www.authenticducksstore.com/carl … c-431.html in consecutive seasons since 2008-09. "Obviously now we have the opportunity to turn the page a little bit," Knicks general manager Scott Perry said. The plan now is to build around Kristaps Porzingis, Tim Hardaway Jr., first-round pick Frank Ntilikina and big man Willy Hernangomez. For a team that has chased ill-fitting pieces or stars on the down slope of their careers in the past, this seems like a strangely rational approach. Combine that with the idea that the Jackson-Anthony drama is in the rearview mirror, and the Knicks actually have a chance to function as a "normal" NBA franchise. "Part of my job," team president Steve Mills said, "is to try to add some sense of calmness to what had been a little bit of a crazy environment that we've been going through." Mills, of course, has been in New York for much of the craziness since the turn of the century -- the Anucha Browne Sanders civil suit, the ill-fated Larry Brown era, the Charles Oakley incident, and more. Perry, the man Mills hired as general manager, is optimistic that better times are ahead"I feel really good about the narrative about the New York Knicks being a Amos Youth Jersey positive one going forward in terms of ... functionality," Perry said in an interview on SportsCenter. "I just really feel good about the situation." Of course, there are still reasons to be skeptical. There's the presence of owner James Dolan, who was heavily involved in major decisions before Jackson came aboard in 2014. During that span, the Knicks won just one playoff series. Dolan, however, gave complete control of basketball decisions to Jackson upon his hiring and said in a statement after Jackson's ouster in June that he'd remain uninvolved with basketball decisions going forward. There's also the Porzingis situation. The third-year forward skipped his exit meeting with Jackson and Mills last April over frustration with dysfunction surrounding the team. Porzingis said earlier this week that he wasn't angry with the team, deflecting questions about the past by saying he wants to focus only on the present. Mills, for what it's worth, is confident that any ill feelings between Porzingis and the club will be sorted out. "Whatever issues there were last year, we'll make sure those aren't a part of who we are moving forward," Mills said. "And [we'll] make sure that our players understand http://www.nflbengalsofficialshop.com/N … ersey.html exactly what we expect from them and that they understand what to expect from us as management and make sure we have a good environment moving forward

#383 30-09-2017 03:20:50

yehongkun362330
Membre

Police said Friday they found "no evidence" that officers used excessive force in detaining Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett during an August incident in Las Vegas and that they had reasonable suspicion to make the stop. Bennett has accused police officers of racial profiling, saying they pointed guns at him and used excessive force in the incident, which occurred outside a nightclub after the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor fight on Aug. 26The body camera of the officer who initially detained http://www.officialnikejetshop.com/marc … -c-43.html Bennett was not turned on. Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Friday that police sorted through 861 videos, including from body cameras from other officers and hotel security cameras, and found that 193 were pertinent to the investigation. From there, they said they pieced together a timeline of the incident and played video for the media at a news conference. They said Bennett's detainment lasted about 10 minutes, seven of which were spent in a police car. The video shown by police showed an officer with his weapon drawn over Bennett on the sidewalk. Police said Bennett was handcuffed, moved to a police vehicle and spoken to by another officer, who told Bennett that police were looking for an active shooter. After an exchange with police that lasted a few minutes, police took the handcuffs off Bennett and he was told he could leave. Bennett shook one of the officers' hands and walked away. Lombardo said the internal investigation showed that the officers behaved "appropriately and professionally" and that "the incident was not about race." He said two other individuals were also detained in a similar manner, one black and one Hispanic. Bennett told reporters earlier this month that the incident was "a traumatic experience for me and my family" and http://www.officialnikejetshop.com/mark … e-c-7.html he was considering filing a civil rights lawsuit. Bennett first gave his side of the incident on Twitter on Sept 6. He said that officers pointed guns at him "for doing nothing more than simply being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time" and ordered him to lie down on the ground. Bennett wrote that one officer, with his gun drawn, warned him that he would "blow my f---ing head off" if he moved. Another officer jammed his knee into Bennett's back and handcuffed him, according to Bennett. "The Officers' excessive use of force was unbearable," Bennett wrote. "I felt helpless as I lay there on the ground handcuffed facing the real-life threat of being killed. All I could think of was 'I'm going to die for no other reason than I am black and my skin color is somehow a threatBennett wrote that he was placed in a police car before officers confirmed his identity, realized he was not Authentic Jordin Tootoo Womens Jersey a suspect and released him "without any legitimate justification for the Officers' abusive conduct." "They apparently realized I was not a thug, common criminal or ordinary black man but Michael Bennett a famous professional football player," he wrote. The video police shown on Friday showed Bennett identifying himself as a Seahawks player after police allowed him to get out of the police car and told him he was not under arrest. Lombardo said the intent of Friday's news conference was not to "disparage" Bennett, acknowledging there are "two sides to every story." "Mr. Bennett has a valid perspective as a person who experienced a reasonable suspicion stop for a felony crime," he said. "Those who experience such a stop, especially when they have not committed a crime, are not likely to feel good about it. But there is a reason why Keith Magnuson Jersey officers are trained to do what they do and what they did that night

#384 30-09-2017 03:35:51

yehongkun362330
Membre

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- In late February, a few weeks after being released from the Knicks, Brandon Jennings sat in the visitors locker room of Madison Square Garden and reflected on his brief time in New York amid the ongoing Phil Jackson-Carmelo Anthony drama. "It definitely took a toll on the team," Jennings said then. "Because it wasn't even about basketball anymore, it was more about what was going on with Melo." Whether it was Anthony's free agency, Jackson's critiques of Anthony's play or Jackson's wishes to trade Anthony, the drama between the All-Star forward and team president enveloped the KnicksThat's why some of Anthony's biggest supporters in the locker room knew trading Melo would be best for both the club and the player. "It just has to happen," one player said. The hope, among some players, was that the end of the constant Anthony-Jackson drama -- most of which was brought on by Jackson himself -- would help lift the cloud hanging over the franchise. And, if the first week of Kayvon Webster Jersey training camp in preparation for the 2017-18 season is any indication, that appears to have happened already. "It feels totally different," one person who spent time around the team this week said. "There's just a lighter feeling around here nowCoach Jeff Hornacek was a bit more diplomatic earlier this week. "For us, it's a new start," he said. "The young guys are enthusiastic about the new beginningThe Anthony trade and Jackson's ouster give the Knicks a chance to start over again. New York now has seven potential rotation players at age 25 or under and could have significant cap space in two summers, when the Knicks hope their young core could attract attractive potential free agents. The Knicks also own all of their first-round draft picks going forward. Assuming they make their first-round selection in the 2018 draft, it will be the first time they've drafted in the first round in consecutive seasons since 2008-09. "Obviously now we have the opportunity to turn the page a little bit," Knicks general manager Scott Perry said. The plan now is to build around Kristaps Porzingis, Tim Hardaway Jr., first-round pick Frank Ntilikina and big man Willy Hernangomez. For a team that has chased ill-fitting http://www.broncosfootballprosshop.com/ … rsey_Cheap pieces or stars on the down slope of their careers in the past, this seems like a strangely rational approach. Combine that with the idea that the Jackson-Anthony drama is in the rearview mirror, and the Knicks actually have a chance to function as a "normal" NBA franchise. "Part of my job," team president Steve Mills said, "is to try to add some sense of calmness to what had been a little bit of a crazy environment that we've been going through." Mills, of course, has been in New York for much of the craziness since the turn of the century -- the Anucha Browne Sanders civil suit, the ill-fated Larry Brown era, the Charles Oakley incident, and more. Perry, the man Mills hired as general manager, is optimistic that better times are ahead"I feel really good about the narrative about the New York Knicks being a positive one going forward in terms of ... functionality," Perry said in an interview on SportsCenter. "I just really feel good about the situation." Of course, there are still reasons to be skeptical. There's the presence of owner James Dolan, who was heavily involved in major decisions before Jackson came aboard in 2014. During that span, the Knicks won just one playoff series. Dolan, however, gave complete control Jordan Jenkins Authentic Jersey of basketball decisions to Jackson upon his hiring and said in a statement after Jackson's ouster in June that he'd remain uninvolved with basketball decisions going forward. There's also the Porzingis situation. The third-year forward skipped his exit meeting with Jackson and Mills last April over frustration with dysfunction surrounding the team. Porzingis said earlier this week that he wasn't angry with the team, deflecting questions about the past by saying he wants to focus only on the present. Mills, for what it's worth, is confident that any ill feelings between Porzingis and the club will be sorted out. "Whatever issues there were last year, we'll make sure those aren't a part of who we are moving forward," Mills said. "And [we'll] make sure that our players understand exactly what we expect from them and that they understand what to expect from us as management and make sure we have a good environment moving forwardOn Porzingis specifically, Mills added: "I think we're really good at building relationships with people, and I'm very confident that we will make him feel good about being a Knick and make him feel good about the environment here." One litmus test for the Knicks will be whether Porzingis decides to sign an extension this summer or next. But that's an issue for another time. For now, after the first week of camp, things have been unusually quiet around the team. For starters, there haven't been any controversial tweets or mixed messages about the triangle offense. All of this has brought a sense of normalcy to the Knicks thishttp://www.jetsofficialsonline.com/Julian_Howsare_Jersey_Cheap week -- one that Hornacek hopes is here to stay. "Can our guys now handle distractions? I don't know," Hornacek said. "Hopefully we don't do [have to do] that. We just play the game, and the focus is on the New York Knicks

#385 30-09-2017 03:53:52

yehongkun362330
Membre

Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook, the NBA's reigning MVP, has signed a five-year, $205 million contract Derek Norris Authentic Jersey extension, league sources told ESPN. The deal starts with the 2018-19 season and delivers Westbrook the biggest guaranteed contract in NBA history -- six seasons and $233 million through 2022-23. It includes a player option on the 2022-23 season, league sources said. Westbrook's agent, Thad Foucher of Wasserman Media Group, and Thunder general manager Sam Presti finalized the deal Friday afternoon, league sources said. The plan was to announce it Sunday before a public team scrimmage at a local high school, but Westbrook showed up at the practice facility Friday and said it was the day to make it official. By signing for the designated player veteran extension, it allows for Westbrook to sign for 35 percent of the salary cap and five additional seasons. Westbrook will earn $233 million, which includes $205 million for the new extension and $28 million for his 2017-18 salary. His 2018-19 salary, the first year of the extension, will be $35.3 millionThe Thunder confirmed they had signed Westbrook to a multiyear extension in a news release Friday afternoon. "We are extremely fortunate to have an athlete, competitor and person such as Russell wear the Thunder uniform," Presti said. "To have him cement his legacy as a leader as http://www.officialpadrestore.com/Ferna … ney_Jersey we enter into our 10th season in Oklahoma City is extraordinary. I am extremely grateful to Russell, his family and to our ownership for the commitment and support that they have demonstrated in supporting our vision for the Thunder." In the statement, Westbrook, 28, said there was no place he'd rather be than Oklahoma City and that he was "so honored" to continue his career with the Thunder"When you play in Oklahoma City you play in front of the best fans in the world, I'm looking forward to bringing everything I've got, for them, this city and for this organization. WHY NOT?" he said -- a sentiment he echoed in an Instagram post Friday afternoonAfter a historic MVP season, during which Westbrook averaged a triple-double of 31.6 points, 10.7 rebounds and 10.4 assists, his choice promises the Thunder relevance and contention into the foreseeable future -- and even stands as a victory for the NBA's beleaguered small-market teams. The timing of Westbrook's extension could become a crucial cog in the recruitment of his new Thunder teammate Paul George, who will become an unrestricted free agent in July. For Westbrook and Presti, the chance to convince George to spurn big-market overtures, including from his hometown Los Angeles Lakers, could Hisashi Iwakuma Authentic Jersey go a long way in selling George that his best chance to beat Golden State belongs with the core of Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony in Oklahoma CityWestbrook, a two-time All-Star Game MVP, has become an iconic NBA figure in Oklahoma City, one of the league's most thrilling and unique talents and owner of an off-court persona built around the fashion industry. Westbrook signed a 10-year contract with Jordan Brand in September to become the face of the shoe giant. In the aftermath of Kevin Durant's free-agent departure to the Warriors in July 2016, Westbrook agreed to a contract renegotiation that extended his contract through the 2018-19 season, including a player option on the final year. Amid the Thunder's despair in losing Durant, Westbrook's shorter-term commitment gave Presti and assistant GM Troy Weaver the ability to pursue the trades with Indiana and New York to acquire George and Anthony, respectively. Westbrook was the No. 4 overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft out of UCLA, and rapidly developed into one of the NBA's biggest http://www.officialmarinershop.com/Ichiro_Suzuki_Jersey stars. ESPN front-office insider Bobby Marks and ESPN.com's Royce Young contributed to this report

#386 30-09-2017 04:06:46

yehongkun362330
Membre

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- In late February, a few weeks after being released Shaquille O'Neal Womens Jersey from the Knicks, Brandon Jennings sat in the visitors locker room of Madison Square Garden and reflected on his brief time in New York amid the ongoing Phil Jackson-Carmelo Anthony drama. "It definitely took a toll on the team," Jennings said then. "Because it wasn't even about basketball anymore, it was more about what was going on with Melo." Whether it was Anthony's free agency, Jackson's critiques of Anthony's play or Jackson's wishes to trade Anthony, the drama between the All-Star forward and team president enveloped the KnicksThat's why some of Anthony's biggest supporters in the locker room knew trading Melo would be best for both the club and the player. "It just has to happen," one player said. The hope, among some players, was that the end of the constant Anthony-Jackson drama -- most of which was brought on by Jackson himself -- would help lift the cloud hanging over the franchise. And, if the first week of training camp in preparation for t he 2017-18 season is any indication, that appears to have happened already. "It feels totally different," one person who spent time around the team this week said. "There's just a lighter feeling http://www.officialmagicstoreonline.com … ady_Jersey around here nowCoach Jeff Hornacek was a bit more diplomatic earlier this week. "For us, it's a new start," he said. "The young guys are enthusiastic about the new beginningThe Anthony trade and Jackson's ouster give the Knicks a chance to start over again. New York now has seven potential rotation players at age 25 or under and could have significant cap space in two summers, when the Knicks hope their young core could attract attractive potential free agents. The Knicks also own all of their first-round draft picks going forward. Assuming they make their first-round selection in the 2018 draft, it will be the first time they've drafted in the first round in consecutive seasons since 2008-09. "Obviously now we have the opportunity to turn the page a little bit," Knicks general manager Scott Perry said. The plan now is to build around Kristaps Porzingis, Tim Hardaway Jr., first-round pick Frank Ntilikina and big man Willy Hernangomez. For a team that has chased ill-fitting pieces or stars on the down slope of their careers in the past, this seems like a strangely rational approach. Combine that with the idea that the Jackson-Anthony drama is in the rearview mirror, and the Knicks actually have a chance to function as a "normal" NBA franchise. "Part of my job," team president Steve Mills said, "is to try to add some sense of calmness to what had been a little bit of a http://www.officialathleticshop.com/aut … ersey.html crazy environment that we've been going through." Mills, of course, has been in New York for much of the craziness since the turn of the century -- the Anucha Browne Sanders civil suit, the ill-fated Larry Brown era, the Charles Oakley incident, and more. Perry, the man Mills hired as general manager, is optimistic that better times are ahead"I feel really good about the narrative about the New York Knicks being a positive one going forward in terms of ... functionality," Perry said in an interview on SportsCenter. "I just really feel good about the situation." Of course, there are still reasons to be skeptical. There's the presence of owner James Dolan, who was heavily involved in major decisions before Jackson came aboard in 2014. During that span, the Knicks won just one playoff series. Dolan, however, gave complete control of basketball decisions to Jackson upon his hiring and said in a statement after Jackson's ouster in June that he'd remain uninvolved with basketball decisions going forward. There's also the Porzingis situation. The third-year forward skipped his exit meeting with Jackson and Mills last April over frustration with dysfunction surrounding the team. Porzingis said earlier this week that he wasn't angry with the team, deflecting questions about the past by saying he wants to focus only on the present. Mills, for what it's worth, is confident that any ill feelings between Porzingis and the club will be sorted out. "Whatever issues there were last year, we'll make sure those aren't a part of who we are moving forward," Mills said. "And [we'll] make sure that our players understand exactly what we expect from them and that they understand what to expect from us as management and make sure we have a good environment moving forwardOn Porzingis specifically, Mills added: "I think we're really good at building relationships with people, and I'm very confident that we will make him feel good about being a Knick and make him feel good about the environment here." One litmus test for the Knicks will be whether Porzingis decides to sign an extension this summer or next. But that's an issue for another time. For now, after the first week of camp, things have been unusually quiet around the team. For starters, there haven't been any controversial tweets or mixed messages about the triangle offense. All of this has brought a sense of normalcy to the Knicks this week -- one that Hornacek hopes is here to stay. "Can our guys Jose Canseco Authentic Jersey now handle distractions? I don't know," Hornacek said. "Hopefully we don't do [have to do] that. We just play the game, and the focus is on the New York Knicks

#387 30-09-2017 04:19:43

yehongkun362330
Membre

Fresh off one of the richest events in combat sports history, UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor is the No. 1 target of Adidas Danny Gare Authentic Jersey virtually every boxer and mixed martial artist in the world. And he certainly knows it. During a public appearance Friday in Glasgow, Scotland -- McGregor's first since last month's lucrative boxing match against Floyd Mayweather -- the Irish star laid out a long range of options for his next opponent, including the winner of next week's interim title fight between Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee. "There's an interim [UFC] belt on the line right now, that's an option," said McGregor, via MMAFighting.com. "Of course, the Nate Diaz trilogy fight is there"Maybe one of these boxing guys. Maybe [retired former boxing champion, Paulie] Malignaggi would come over and do an MMA bout. Maybe I could entice Floyd back. We could either do a rematch in boxing or, like he said originally, we'll do an MMA fight next. They are the options that are on the table for me right now." McGregor (21-3) lost to Mayweather via 10th-round TKO on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas, in what marked his professional boxing debut. His next fight is expected to take place back in the familiar setting of the UFC, although the 29-year-old has not publicly committed to that as of yet. The two obvious choices in MMA would be a lightweight title defense against next weekend's interim champion or a third fight with Diaz (19-11). Diaz submitted McGregor in March 2016, before dropping a majority decision in a rematch five months later. Diaz has not fought since their second fight"I'm happy they're fighting," said McGregor, on Ferguson and Lee. "This is what I wanted, because they're all bums at the end of the day. Make no mistake about that. I'm just happy they're fighting. I http://www.authenticbuffalosabres.com/a … roy-jersey want to see them compete. "Too many of them pull out right at the wire, and we're still not at this fight yet. So, I'm just going to pray that this one goes ahead. Of course, Nate is still there waiting, but he'll be left waiting until we figure something out." In addition to those two options, McGregor mentioned undefeated lightweights Khabib Nurmagomedov (24-0) and Justin Gaethje (18-0), as well as former welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (25-2). A superfight between McGregor and St-Pierre has drawn speculation ever since the latter attended McGregor's first fight against Diaz at UFC 196. McGregor expressed interest in that matchup but doesn't believe St-Pierre will win an upcoming middleweight title fight against Michael Bisping in November"It's another money fight, even though he's been retired," McGregor said. "I don't know. I think he's going to get his ass whupped by Bisping. To be honest, I think it's a mistake for him to step in at that weight after so long out." Many observers praised McGregor's effort in the boxing ring, considering he was facing an all-time great in Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs). Mayweather, 40, has repeatedly promised he will not fight again. Malignaggi (36-8, 7 KOs) made headlines in recent months related to McGregor. He quit his role as McGregor's Adidas Joe Sakic Youth Jersey sparring partner for the Mayweather bout after two sessions and accused McGregor of leaking pictures that inaccurately represented what happened. McGregor told ESPN that Malignaggi did not perform well and was "looking for a way out." That drama could serve as the storyline for a potential fight. McGregor has won UFC titles at 145 and 155 pounds. His boxing match against Mayweather produced the second-largest gate in combat http://www.authenticcoloradoavalanche.c … ink-jersey sports history, behind Mayweather's 2015 bout with Manny Pacquiao

#388 30-09-2017 04:33:01

yehongkun362330
Membre

The two obvious choices in MMA would be a lightweight title defense against next weekend's interim champion or a third fight with Diaz (19-11). Diaz submitted McGregor in March 2016, before Amos Youth Jersey dropping a majority decision in a rematch five months later. Diaz has not fought since their second fight"I'm happy they're fighting," said McGregor, on Ferguson and Lee. "This is what I wanted, because they're all bums at the end of the day. Make no mistake about that. I'm just happy they're fighting. I want to see them compete. "Too many of them pull out right at the wire, and we're still not at this fight yet. So, I'm just going to pray that this one goes ahead. Of course, Nate is still there waiting, but he'll be left waiting until we figure something out." In addition to those two options, McGregor mentioned undefeated lightweights Khabib Nurmagomedov (24-0) and Justin Gaethje (18-0), as well as former welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (25-2). A superfight between McGregor and St-Pierre has drawn speculation ever since the latter attended McGregor's first fight against Diaz at UFC 196. McGregor expressed interest in that matchup but doesn't believe St-Pierre will win an upcoming middleweight title fight against Michael Bisping in November"It's another money fight, even though he's been retired," McGregor said. "I don't know. I think he's going to get his ass whupped by Bisping. To be honest, I think it's a mistake for him to step in at that weight after so long out." Many observers http://www.officialwinnipegjets.com/Adi … nor-Jersey praised McGregor's effort in the boxing ring, considering he was facing an all-time great in Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs). Mayweather, 40, has repeatedly promised he will not fight again. Malignaggi (36-8, 7 KOs) made headlines in recent months related to McGregor. He quit his role as McGregor's sparring partner for the Mayweather bout after two sessions and accused McGregor of leaking pictures that inaccurately represented what happened. McGregor told ESPN that Malignaggi did not perform well and was "looking for a way out." That drama could serve as the storyline for a potential fight. McGregor has won UFC titles at 145 and 155 pounds. His boxing match against Mayweather produced the second-largest gate in combat sports history, behind Mayweather's 2015 bout with Manny PacquiaoFresh off one of the richest events in combat sports history, UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor is the No. 1 target of virtually every boxer and mixed martial artist in the world. And he certainly knows it. During a public appearance Friday in Glasgow, Scotland -- McGregor's first since last month's lucrative boxing match against Floyd Mayweather -- the Irish star laid out a long range of options for his next opponent, including the winner of next week's interim title fight between Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee. "There's an interim [UFC] belt on the line right now, that's an Hats Womens Jersey option," said McGregor, via MMAFighting.com. "Of course, the Nate Diaz trilogy fight is there"Maybe one of these boxing guys. Maybe [retired former boxing champion, Paulie] Malignaggi would come over and do an MMA bout. Maybe I could entice Floyd back. We could either do a rematch in boxing or, like he said originally, we'll do an MMA fight next. They are the options that are on the table for me right now." McGregor (21-3) lost to Mayweather via 10th-round TKO on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas, in what marked his professional boxing debut. His next fight is expected to take place http://www.atlantafalconsauthorizedstore.com/hoodie back in the familiar setting of the UFC, although the 29-year-old has not publicly committed to that as of yet.

#389 30-09-2017 04:50:54

yehongkun362330
Membre

Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook, the NBA's reigning MVP, has signed a five-year, $205 million contract extension, league Adidas Derek Roy Womens Jersey sources told ESPN. The deal starts with the 2018-19 season and delivers Westbrook the biggest guaranteed contract in NBA history -- six seasons and $233 million through 2022-23. It includes a player option on the 2022-23 season, league sources said. Westbrook's agent, Thad Foucher of Wasserman Media Group, and Thunder general manager Sam Presti finalized the deal Friday afternoon, league sources said. The plan was to announce it Sunday before a public team scrimmage at a local high school, but Westbrook showed up at the practice facility Friday and said it was the day to make it official. By signing for the designated player veteran extension, it allows http://www.authenticbuffalosabres.com/a … kov-jersey for Westbrook to sign for 35 percent of the salary cap and five additional seasons. Westbrook will earn $233 million, which includes $205 million for the new extension and $28 million for his 2017-18 salary. His 2018-19 salary, the first year of the extension, will be $35.3 millionThe Thunder confirmed they had signed Westbrook to a multiyear extension in a news release Friday afternoon. "We are extremely fortunate to have an athlete, competitor and person such as Russell wear the Thunder uniform," Presti said. "To have him cement his legacy as a leader as we enter into our 10th season in Oklahoma City is extraordinary. I am extremely grateful to Russell, his family and to our ownership for the commitment and support that they have demonstrated in supporting our vision for the Thunder." In the statement, Westbrook, 28, said there was no place he'd rather be than Oklahoma City and that he was "so honored" to continue his career with the ThunderWhen you play in Oklahoma City you play in front of the best fans in the world, I'm looking forward to bringing everything I've got, for them, this city and for this organization. WHY NOT?" he said -- a sentiment he http://www.officialwinnipegjets.com/Adi … man-Jersey echoed in an Instagram post Friday afternoon

#390 30-09-2017 05:04:10

yehongkun362330
Membre

Florida's attorney general doesn't want O.J. Simpson to return to the state after he's released from prison in Nevada. Attorney General Pam http://www.broncosfootballprosshop.com/ … rsey_Cheap Bondi sent a letter to Florida Department of Corrections Secretary Julie L. Jones on Friday saying that she should immediately tell Nevada officials that Florida objects to Simpson serving his parole in Florida. "Floridians are well aware of Mr. Simpson's background, his wanton disregard for the lives of others, and of his scofflaw attitude with respect to the heinous acts for which he has been found civilly liable," Bondi said in the letter. "Our state should not become a country club for this convicted criminal." Simpson's attorney, Malcolm LaVergne, said earlier Friday there's "no doubt'' Simpson is going to Florida. LaVergne didn't specify where the former sports and movie star would live, although Tom Scotto, a close friend who lives in Naples, Florida, has offered his home. Scotto didn't respond to messages seeking comment. Besides the robbery and kidnapping Simpson was convicted of in Nevada in 2008, Bondi listed the two murders for which Simpson was found civilly liable as reasons to reject his relocation. She also noted a history of violence and destructive behavior, including a time he was arrested for speeding in his powerboat in a manatee zone. Florida corrections officials have said in the past that they must accept the transfer if Nevada's request meets the established criteria. Simpson previously lived in Max Garcia Authentic Jersey Florida before his 2008 conviction. He becomes eligible for release Sunday, but LaVergne said he doesn't know where or when it will happen. He expects to learn more when Simpson notifies him that he is being moved from Lovelock Correctional Center in northern Nevada. Release plans are in motion but need to be finalized for Simpson to be freed, perhaps as early as Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada prisons official Brooke Keast said. Citing safety concerns, she said the plans were not being made public. Simpson's attorney said he will begin pressing for answers if his client is not free by Oct. 8. LaVergne said he spoke with Simpson by telephone Thursday and that he is excited about his pending freedom. "He's really looking forward to the simple pleasures," LaVergne said. "Seeing his family on the outside, spending time with them, eating food that's not packaged." Simpson wants to eat steak and seafood and get a new iPhone, LaVergne told ABC's "Good Morning America." Simpson won parole in July after serving nine years of a possible 33-year sentence for his 2008 conviction on armed robbery, kidnapping and other chargesThe Anthony trade and Jackson's ouster give the Knicks a chance to start over again. New York now has seven potential rotation players at age 25 or under and could have significant cap space in two summers, when the Knicks hope their young core could attract attractive potential free agents. The Knicks also own all of their first-round Kurt Coleman Womens Jersey draft picks going forward. Assuming they make their first-round selection in the 2018 draft, it will be the first time they've drafted in the first round in consecutive seasons since 2008-09. "Obviously now we have the opportunity to turn the page a little bit," Knicks general manager Scott Perry said. The plan now is to build around Kristaps Porzingis, Tim Hardaway Jr., first-round pick Frank Ntilikina and big man Willy Hernangomez. For a team that has chased ill-fitting pieces or stars on the down slope of their careers in the past, this seems like a strangely rational approach. Combine that with the idea that the Jackson-Anthony drama is in the rearview mirror, and the Knicks actually have a chance to function as a "normal" NBA franchise. "Part of my job," team president Steve Mills said, "is to try to add some sense of calmness to what had been a little bit of a crazy environment that we've been going through." Mills, of course, has been in New York for much of the craziness since the turn of the century -- the Anucha Browne Sanders civil suit, the ill-fated Larry Brown era, the Charles Oakley incident, and more. Perry, the http://www.footballpanthershop.com/Luke … rsey_Cheap man Mills hired as general manager, is optimistic that better times are ahead

#391 30-09-2017 05:25:13

yehongkun362330
Membre

After elation at victory in the last round in Singapore that Amos Youth Jersey delivered a commanding 28-point lead in the world championship, Lewis Hamilton was adamant he was taking nothing for granted before the final six races. On early form in Malaysia, he was absolutely right to do so. The season has ebbed and flowed between the British driver and his rival Sebastian Vettel, and in Sepang on Friday it was Hamilton who struggled with a car suffering from a “fundamental” problem. Mercedes have little time to turn it round before a difficult day in practice becomes a potentially disastrous weekend. Banishing thoughts of past failures is second nature to those at the top of their sport but Hamilton will have to work hard to ensure he does not allow any sense of foreboding through his natural defence mechanism. Last year an engine failure while leading this race was a crushing blow to his championship ambitions and Nico Rosberg took the title. This year he came to Sepang on top, with a strong points lead at a circuit that should suit his Mercedes strongly over Vettel’s Ferrari. The long straights and high-speed corners echo Silverstone and Monza, where his car was dominant. When he took it out, however, Hamilton discovered not the car of the British Grand Prix but rather that of Russia and Monaco – where the setup, balance and grip had eluded him. The first practice session was run in the wet but come dry conditions in the afternoon Mercedes were presented http://www.officialcalgaryflames.com/Ad … eeg-Jersey with a mystery. Vettel was quickest, with a new lap record, and followed by his Ferrari team-mate Kimi Raikkonen. Hamilton could manage only a distant sixth, a full second and a half back and was clearly struggling for grip – losing the rear and heading across the gravel though turn seven. The timing sheets had, understandably, set alarm bells ringing. “It’s been a very difficult day,” said Hamilton. “I’ve been struggling with the car, so we have to review and try to understand where we have gone wrong with the balance. We’re hoping that we’re able to find our bearings overnight and regroup for tomorrowThe team have previously described their car as something of a “diva”. It had proved difficult to master the reasons why it was working so well at certain tracks and so poorly at others. After Monaco they were confident they had largely solved the conundrum but Sepang has proved once again there is work to be done. The issue does not appear to be straightforward and is being taken wholly seriously by the team. “The car seems to be unbalanced and that triggers an awful lot of consequences, it was certainly one of the worst Fri Robin Yount Jersey director, Toto Wolff. “There is a gremlin in the car. You can compare Malaysia a little bit to Silverstone, where we have been very good. We’ve been very good in the high-speed [corners], we are not at all good in the high-speed here. There is a fundamental issue in the car that we need to find out.” The team had brought new parts to Malaysia and must examine whether they have contributed to the problem, which could not simply be narrowed to a specific set of tyres, temperature or fuel load. They were off the pace in the wet and dry and on both short and long runs, as Wolff admitted. “The lap time is reality, the stopwatch always tells the truth,” he said. “The lap time today showed that we are not quick enough.” A stable car that they can push is the goal, something Vettel already has beneath him. He had led the championship at every round until Monza but the first corner crash in Singapore, eliminating him from the race, proved hugely costly. Closing the gap to Hamilton is paramount. He knows it and has psychologically reset since the last race. “The way Singapore happened you can look at it again and again; it doesn’t matter,” he said. His demeanour mirrored that of Hamilton after this race last year – a sense of acceptance of the position and a determination to do everything within his power to continue the fight. “We have to go here, and that’s the good thing about racing, the part that I enjoy,” he said. “That’s what you fight for, you fight for every centimetre, every tenth that you can find somewhere, over a lot of laps in the race or over one lap in qualifying, to make the difference. I’m sure that, as a team, we can make that difference.” Thus far Ferrari have done just that – their revised bargeboard and floor package was working well. Their pace was impressive regardless of everybody else’s performance. Should Mercedes be unable to find what is making the difference in their garage by qualifying on Saturday http://www.authenticmilwaukeebrewers.co … aun-Jersey morning, Vettel could be in the best possible position to ensure Hamilton endures another disappointing weekend in Malaysia

#392 30-09-2017 05:36:29

yehongkun362330
Membre

After elation at victory in the last round in Singaporethat delivered Vettel already has beneath him. He had led the Keith Magnuson Womens Jersey championship at every round until Monza but the first corner crash in Singapore, eliminating him from the race, proved hugely costly. Closing the gap to Hamilton is paramount. He knows it and has psychologically reset since the last race. “The way Singapore happened you can look at it again and again; it doesn’t matter,” he said. His demeanour mirrored that of Hamilton after this race last year – a sense of acceptance of the position and a determination to do everything within his power to continue the fight. “We have to go here, and that’s the good thing about racing, the part that I enjoy,” he said. “That’s what you fight for, you fight for every centimetre, every tenth that you can find somewhere, over a lot of laps in the race or over one lap in qualifying, to make the difference. I’m sure that, as a team, we can make that difference.” Thus far Ferrari have done just that – their revised bargeboard and floor package was working well. Their pace was impressive regardless of everybody else’s performance. Should Mercedes be unable to find what is making the difference in their garage by qualifying on Saturday morning, Vettel could be in the best possible position to ensure Hamilton endures another disappointing weekend in Maa commanding 28-point lead in the world championship, Lewis Hamilton was adamant he was taking nothing for granted before the final six races. On early form in Malaysia, he was absolutely right to do so. The season has ebbed and flowed between the British driver and his rival Sebastian Vettel, and in Sepang on Friday it was http://www.authenticchicagoblackhawks.c … nder=Youth Hamilton who struggled with a car suffering from a “fundamental” problem. Mercedes have little time to turn it round before a difficult day in practice becomes a potentially disastrous weekend. Banishing thoughts of past failures is second nature to those at the top of their sport but Hamilton will have to work hard to ensure he does not allow any sense of foreboding through his natural defence mechanism. Last year an engine failure while leading this race was a crushing blow to his championship ambitions and Nico Rosberg took the title. This year he came to Sepang on top, with a strong points lead at a circuit that should suit his Mercedes strongly over Vettel’s Ferrari. The long straights and high-speed corners echo Silverstone and Monza, where his car was dominant. When he took it out, however, Hamilton discovered not the car of the British Grand Prix but rather that of Russia and Monaco – where the setup, balance and grip had eluded him. The first Ken Crawley Jersey practice session was run in the wet but come dry conditions in the afternoon Mercedes were presented with a mystery. Vettel was quickest, with a new lap record, and followed by his Ferrari team-mate Kimi Raikkonen. Hamilton could manage only a distant sixth, a full second and a half back and was clearly struggling for grip – losing the rear and heading across the gravel though turn seven. The timing sheets had, understandably, set alarm bells ringing. “It’s been a very difficult day,” said Hamilton. “I’ve been struggling with the car, so we have to review and try to understand where we have gone wrong with the balance. We’re hoping that we’re able to find our bearings overnight and regroup for tomorrowThe team have previously described their car as something of a “diva”. It had proved difficult to master the reasons why it was working so well at certain tracks and so poorly at others. After Monaco they were confident they had largely solved the conundrum but Sepang has proved once again there is work to be done. The issue does not appear to be straightforward and is being taken wholly seriously by the team. “The car seems to be unbalanced and that triggers an awful lot of consequences, it was certainly one of the worst Fridays I can remember,” said the Mercedes executive director, Toto Wolff. “There is a gremlin in the car. You can compare Malaysia a little bit to Silverstone, where we have been very good. We’ve been very good in the high-speed [corners], we are not at all good in the high-speed here. There is a fundamental  issue in the car that we need to find out.” The team had Kenny Vaccaro Authentic Jersey brought new parts to Malaysia and must examine whether they have contributed to the problem, which could not simply be narrowed to a specific set of tyres, temperature or fuel load. They were off the pace in the wet and dry and on both short and long runs, as Wolff admitted. “The lap time is reality, the stopwatch always tells the truth,” he said. “The lap time today showed that we are not quick enough.” A stable car that they can push is the goal, something laysia

#393 07-10-2017 03:21:17

yehongkun362330
Membre

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Indians designated hitter Edwin Encarnacion Corey Perry Authentic Jersey left Friday's American League Division Series game against the New York Yankees in the bottom of the first inning with an apparent right ankle sprain that appeared to be significant. His ankle bent at a grotesque angle as he tried to return to second base on a soft line-drive out by teammate Jay BruceEncarnacion had reached base after being hit in the knee by a pitch from Yankees starter CC Sabathia, and he advanced to second base on a Carlos Santana single. He was doubled off second by Yankees shortstop Didi Gregorius on the Bruce lineout. Encarnacion writhed in pain in the infield dirt before being helped off the field by Cleveland's training staff. He was unable to put any weight on his right leg on his way to the dugoutThe Indians said he was being evaluated by the team's medical staff to determine the extent of the injury, and he was later spotted wearing a walking boot and using crutches as he left the Indians clubhouse and got onto a cart. He had a suitcase and a backpack with him. Encarnacion was replaced in the batting order by Michael Brantley, who struck out against Sabathia with the bases loaded to end a Cleveland threat in the bottom of the second. The loss of Encarnacion for an extended period would be a significant blow to the Indians. The slugger signed a three-year, $60 million deal as a free agent in the offseason and has been Cleveland's principal cleanup hitter, leading the team with 38 home runs, 107 RBIs and a .377 on base percentageCleveland had a 3-2 lead after two innings in Game 2 of the best-of-five series against the YankeesNew USC coach Steve Sarkisian didn't pull Sills' scholarship, but he made it clear Sills was no longer in the Trojans' plans. USC had already http://www.authenticducksstore.com/fred … c-426.html landed a commitment from ESPN 300 quarterback Ricky Town. The Trojans were also heavily pursuing another ESPN 300 prospect -- Sam Darnold. "The communication went from slim to none," Sills IV said. "David went out there to meet with Steve. David said the body language was, 'You're not my guy, and I don't want you.' That's when David decommitted." To compensate for his diminished passing skills, Sills attempted to become more of a running quarterback his senior year. He'd always had the athleticism, yet never utilized it, focusing on sticking in the pocket instead. But in the third game, he broke a bone in his ankle, knocking him out for the season. Once the model of a perfect quarterback, Sills had become damaged goodsSills had been injured, altered and discarded. Yet Dana Holgorsen still saw promise. "You watched him and [the ball] didn't come out great," the West Virginia coach said. "But you loved his demeanor and his starting-quarterback mentality, his savvy and all the intangibles. I just loved the kid. I thought he was an unbelievable football playerHis freshman year in 2015, Sills was redshirting while splitting time at scout-team quarterback. The Mountaineers were getting ready to play Liberty, which had a bigger wide receiver. None of the West Virginia scout-team receivers had much size. So at 6-foot-4, Sills was asked to man receiver for the week. "He goes to scout team and just starts tearing it up," Holgorsen said. "... [defensive coordinator Tony Gibson] was like, 'Dang, we can't cover David Sills.' That's when I started watching him really play receiver." The Mountaineers needed help in their rotation there. So in Week 6, Holgorsen approached Sills about playing receiver. Not wanting to burn a year of eligibility to play quarterback, Sills confesses he was reluctant. "Then the Sunday after the game, [Holgorsen] told me, 'We really need you to play. The team needs you,'" Sills said. "And I was like, 'OK, I'll play.'" That next game at Baylor, Sills remarkably caught two passes, including a 35-yard touchdown. "I had never seen him run a pattern in my life," said Sills IV, who took the family to Waco for their first West Virginia road game. "It was absolutely shocking -- especially for a kid that at one time was considered a statue quarterback." Sills would catch another touchdown in the Mountaineers' bowl game. But even though he seemed to be a natural at wide receiver, Sills couldn't shake his quarterback ambitions. In the spring of 2016 he rotated between quarterback and receiver but couldn't find peace. "You know, he just couldn't let it go," Holgorsen said. "So http://www.nflbengalsofficialshop.com/N … ersey.html he came in and said, 'Coach, I love it here. I love my team. I love my coaches. But I just can't let it go.' And I said, well, 'I'm not giving you that chance. But I encourage you to go play quarterback. If it doesn't work out, call me, or I'll call you.' And I gave him a big hug." And so, Sills left West Virginia to go play quarterback for El Camino College -- a community college in Torrance, California, just down the road from the university where 13-year-old Sills believed he was destined to star

#394 07-10-2017 03:37:39

yehongkun362330
Membre

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- David Sills V has learned to embrace all Elias Lindholm Jersey that he has been. And all that he never was. He was the wunderkind quarterback, who first pierced the taboos of early-age recruiting. ADVERTISEMENT He was the 13-year-old whom Lane Kiffin notoriously offered to USC, after watching only one highlight clip. He was then the latest cautionary tale of an athlete gaining fame too young. But that wasn't the end of Sills' story. And after exhausting his quarterback ambitions through all means, including giving up his scholarship at West Virginia for one last try in junior college, Sills has found a new calling. Now back with the Mountaineers, Sills has remarkably re-emerged, reinventing himself into one of the top receivers in college football, tied for the national lead in touchdown receptions. "My story, if you want to say, is nothing I would've pictured," he says. "But I'm having so much fun now. The most fun I've ever had playing football. "And I'm not playing quarterbackDavid Sills V was 9 years old when http://www.authentichurricanestore.com/ … c-449.html his dad really began to believe that his son might have special talents. At the age when boys are riding bikes and playing little league baseball, Sills was named top quarterback at a week-long, summer Philadelphia Eagles' football camp. "That kinda showed I wasn't just some crazy dad who thought his kid was better than he is," said David Sills IV, who played cornerback for the Virginia Military Institute. The following summer, the Sills family was in the market for a QB guru to take Sills to the next level. At the time, Steve Clarkson, who had tutored Ben Roethlisberger, was training USC Heisman winner Matt Leinert for the NFL draft when he started getting calls from Sills IV. "I called him six or seven times, left messages, but he never answered or called me back," Sills IV said. On the other side, Clarkson didn't know what to make of this dad from Delaware asking him to work out his pre-adolescent son. "But [Sills IV] was persistent," Clarkson said. "At a certain point, it was like, he really wants this to happenClarkson finally relented. He told Sills IV they could come to Pasadena after the draft, and he'd give Sills a look. "He had this attitude of, 'Yeah, sure, I'll take your money,'" Sills IV said. Clarkson stillhttp://www.authentichurricanestore.com/james-wisniewski-jersey_c-438.html believed Sills was too young after the first session. "I thought, 'We'll do one more workout, and I'll tell them to come back in five years,'" he said. But that next session, Sills dazzled with a natural throwing motion and an arm strength that defied his age. Clarkson had never seen anything like it. Sills wowed Clarkson even more in the ensuing days, displaying an uncanny knack for understanding defensive coverages. "This was not normal," Clarkson said. "I started to rethink, 'How young is too young?'" After late http://www.officialcapitalsauthentic.co … nov_Jersey r visiting the family in Delaware, Clarkson agreed to take on, by far, the youngest client he'd ever had

#395 07-10-2017 03:47:21

yehongkun362330
Membre

Lane Kiffin entered the picture three years later. Clarkson was in Miami for Super Bowl XLIV, and Kiffin had just left Tennessee for USC. Clarkson called, and at the end of their http://www.nflbengalsofficialshop.com/N … ersey.html conversation, asked if Kiffin would watch a YouTube clip. "No explanation given," Clarkson said. "Just asked his opinion." "I thought I was looking at a 10th or 11th grader," Kiffin recalled, in a phone interview about Sills with ESPN.com. As impressed as he was, Kiffin couldn't figure out why Sills was so skinny. "That's because he's 13," Clarkson told him, prompting an expletive of disbelief from Kiffin. "He just seemed so far advanced for a kid that age," Kiffin said. "It just seemed if he stayed on that track, he was going to be an elite kid, an elite player. If the kid kept growing, he could end up being as big as [USC Heisman winner] Carson Palmer, who we'd had a few years before." Putting aside the prudence of evaluating a quarterback off a single YouTube video, it wasn't - and still isn't - against the rules to offer a middle-schooler. But it certainly was taboo. An unspoken rule of recruiting. It didn't take long, however, for the notion to pop into Kiffin's head. In a follow-up phone call that same day, Kiffin broached Clarkson with the idea of offering Sills a scholarship. "Of course, I know you're going to be offering him when he's a junior," Clarkson joked back. "No," Kiffin retorted. "I mean like right now!" "We thought about [Sills' age]," Kiffin said. "At the same time, we had never http://www.nflbengalsofficialshop.com/N … ersey.html seen anybody look like that. ... We thought he could be a great quarterback." By that time, Sills had already fallen in love with USC. Working out with Clarkson in California, he had gotten to meet Trojans quarterbacks Leinart, Matt Cassel and Matt Barkley. "His childhood dream was to go to USC," Clarkson said. The Sills family discussed the offer. That same evening, they called Kiffin, and Sills committed. "His opinion kind of was, 'That's where I'd want to go anyway, so why wait?'" Sills IV said. "But we didn't know anything about football recruiting. Being as na?ve as we were, we just said, if that's where you want to go, sign up. "Then the world decided to have an opinionAt a Super Bowl party, Clarkson tipped off ESPN's Shelley Smith about the commitment. Soon, the news was on the ESPN crawl, and before long, seemingly everywhere else. Overnight, Sills became a household name. Soon, the hot takes followed: Why would Kiffin do this? How could the parents allow it? Was Sills really this good? "It just Mark Ingram Jersey went viral," Clarkson said. "I'm walking down radio row the week of the Super Bowl, and the whole row is talking about, not the Super Bowl, but about this 13-year-old accepting an offer from USC. It took off like a wildfire. It went crazy." As crazy as it got, Sills IV said his son never wavered. "What the media, TV, radio said about him, it never fazed him," he said. "Didn't change him, didn't change who he thought he was." But just as Sills' fame was taking off, his quarterback shine began to lose lusterThe next season as an eighth grader, Stills started for the Red Lion varsity squad, and he continued to thrive as a freshman, totaling 28 touchdowns. From there, Sills' high school career began to tumble. Red Lion was purchased by a group that sought to de-emphasize football, prompting Sills IV to help start a new online school based out of Maryland for Sills and his teammates. Eastern Christian Academy, however, was unable to gain accreditation initially in Maryland, and Sills played only three games as a sophomore. Then in November of his junior season, he broke his knuckle, which Clarkson believes forever changed Sills' passing technique. "It organically created this funny wrist motion," he said. "And he never got it back to where it was when people thought http://www.officialauthenticsaintsstore … ersey.html he was the perfect passer. He just couldn't get over the hump for whatever reason." Meanwhile, back in Los Angles, Kiffin had already been fired on the tarmac of LAX

#396 07-10-2017 03:57:14

yehongkun362330
Membre

At El Camino, Sills tried desperately to resuscitate his quarterback dreams. For seven months, he lived on the couch at the apartment of high school buddy Khaliel Rodgers, who was then an offensive lineman for USC. Every day, Sills would drag Rodgers out to the parking lot to practice taking hundreds of snaps. "He was so determined," said Rodgers, now a starting lineman for North Carolina. "I've never seen anybody work harder than him." Sills had a decent season Kayvon Webster Womens Jersey for El Camino. Over 10 games, he threw for more than 1,600 yards and 15 touchdowns. But the offers never came. "You think you're going to play in the [Los Angeles Memorial] Coliseum with 100,000 people watching," Sills said, "and you actually go play 20 miles down the road at a junior college with 500 people watching." Holgorsen, however, was still watching, too. And just as Sills was about to consider walking on anywhere that might take him, Holgorsen called and asked if he was ready to come back to West Virginia and truly give receiver a shot. Finally, Sills was. "Quarterback was 100 percent out of my system," he said. "I think if I would've stayed [at West Virginia], I don't think I would've gotten it out"I'm at peace now," Sills says. And he's applying the same determination to wide receiver that once made him a quarterback prodigy. On the fly, that has transformed him into the go-to receiver for West Virginia quarterback Will Grier. "I've never been more impressed with somebody," said Grier, who was amazed when he first was introduced to Stills - the adolescent quarterback whiz Grier envied through much of high school. "The dude is a legit receiver, and he's only played it a yearIn the opener, Sills had nine catches in a loss to Virginia Tech. But on the second-to-last play of the game, he failed to corral a low liner from Grier in the end zone that would've tied the Hokies. Holgorsen estimates that in the following two weeks Sills caught 1,500 low balls before and after practice on his own. "I've never seen a kid work as hard, from an intelligence point of view, and work ethic point of view," Holgorsen said. "He tries to outwork everybody." To Clarkson, that is nothing new. "He went back (to West Virginia) with a clear conscience," Clarkson said. "And he's happy. And that's the story." Well, almost http://www.broncosfootballprosshop.com/ … rsey_Cheap the story. Sills' groundbreaking commitment to USC made it more acceptable for schools to pursue prospects not yet in high school. Because of Sills, it was no longer so taboo. Three years after Kiffin offered Sills, Dylan Moses had not even started eighth grade when LSU and Les Miles offered him. The same summer, UCLA offered quarterback Lindell Stone before he'd taken a snap for Southlake Carroll High School. The following day, Kentucky gave an offer to cornerback Jairus Brents, who was just 13. Tate Martell, another Clarkson quarterback protégé, wasn't in eighth grade, either, when Sarkisian offered him to Washington. But this summer, Illinois took the trend to a new level, offering 10-year-old youth football star Bunchie Young. Now at Florida Jordan Jenkins Authentic Jersey Atlantic, Kiffin hasn't stopped recruiting junior-high kids, either. This May, he offered Kaden Martin, the 13-year-old son of USC offensive coordinator and former Tennessee quarterback Tee Martin. All of this might make some feel uneasy. For Sills, it doesn't at all"It's really how they take it," he said. "If someone gets an offer and they think they don't have to work hard anymore and take the foot off the gas, then I think it is something that happened too soon. But if they take it that, 'I want to live up to this,' and keep going and get better, then I don't think it's too soon." Sills did all he could to live up to that day when he received an offer at 13. Now, he's living another story. And, another dream. "It's the most interesting and impressive story I've ever been http://www.jetsofficialsonline.com/Juli … rsey_Cheap a part of," Grier said. "It's absolutely insane, and I love it. "There's going to be a 30 for 30 on him someday

#397 07-10-2017 04:13:06

yehongkun362330
Membre

"It's really how they take it," he said. "If someone gets an offer and they think they don't have to work hard anymore and take the foot off the gas, then I think it is something that happened too soon. But if they take it that, 'I want to live up to this,' and keep going and get better, then I don't think it's too soon." Sills did all he could to live up to that day when he received an offer at 13. Now, he's living another Darren O'Day Jersey story. And, another dream. "It's the most interesting and impressive story I've ever been a part of," Grier said. "It's absolutely insane, and I love it. "There's going to be a 30 for 30 on him somedayThe investigation has led to the suspensions and potential firings of head coach Rick Pitino and athletic director Tom Jurich. "We are in the process of executing our due diligence as it relates to an ongoing investigation and feel that this [is] an appropriate step at this time," Louisville acting athletic director Vince Tyra said in a statement about the suspensions of Johnson and Fair. "Our university will continue to fully cooperate with federal authorities in their investigation." Johnson is in his fourth season with Louisville. It's Fair's second season on the staff. Basketball spokesman Kenny Klein said staffers Michael Bowden, Logan Baumann and R.J. Evans have been placed in temporary coaching roles. Louisville and Pitino were linked nearly a week ago to an alleged scheme to pay $100,000 to the family of five-star recruit Brian Bowen Jr. in a deal arranged by Adidas executive Jim Gatto. The Louisville Athletic Association unanimously approved a resolution http://www.officialoriolestore.com/Dylan_Bundy_Jersey Monday to begin the process to terminate Pitino with cause, and Louisville interim president Greg Postel said he is planning to learn more about the school's $160 million sponsorship extension with Adidas. In the FBI's documents related to the corruption scandal, two unnamed Louisville staffers, "Coach-1" and "Coach-2," are directly linked to the scheme to pay Bowen's family. Last week, Padgett assured Louisville fans that his name would not be attached to the FBI's investigation. Ten people have been arrested in the federal probe of the sport, including four college assistant coaches at different schools. Although he has started practice without two assistants, Padgett, 32, will rely on his father for guidance in the coming weeks and months. Pete Padgett, a former standout at Nevada and Division I assistant coach, will be a consultant with the program as it moves forward in the post-Pitino era. ESPN's Myron Medcalf and The Associated Press contributed to this reportMORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- David Sills V has Curtis Granderson Authentic Jersey learned to embrace all that he has been. And all that he never was. He was the wunderkind quarterback, who first pierced the taboos of early-age recruiting. He was the 13-year-old whom Lane Kiffin notoriously offered to USC, after watching only one highlight clip. He was then the latest cautionary tale of an athlete gaining fame too young. But that wasn't the end of Sills' story. And after exhausting his quarterback ambitions through all means, including giving up his scholarship at West Virginia for one last try in junior college, Sills has found a new calling. Now back with the Mountaineers, Sills has remarkably re-emerged, reinventing himself into one of the top receivers in college football, tied for the national lead in touchdown receptions. "My story, if you want to say, is nothing I would've pictured," he says. "But http://www.officialmetsproshop.com/Darr … rry_Jersey I'm having so much fun now. The most fun I've ever had playing football. "And I'm not playing quarterback

#398 07-10-2017 04:23:16

yehongkun362330
Membre

David Sills V was 9 years old when his dad really began to believe that his son might have special talents. At the age when boys are riding bikes and playing little league baseball, Sills was named top quarterback at a week-long, summer Philadelphia Eagles' football camp. "That kinda showed I wasn't just some crazy dad who thought his kid was better than he is," said David Sills IV, who played cornerback for the Virginia Military Institute. The following summer, the Sills family was in the market for a QB guru to take Sills to the next level. At the time, Steve Clarkson, who had tutored Ben Roethlisberger, was training USC Heisman winner Matt Leinert for the NFL draft when he started getting calls from Sills IV. "I called him six or seven times, left messages, but he never answered or called me back," Sills IV said. On the other side, Clarkson didn't know what to make of this dad from Delaware asking him to work out his pre-adolescent son. "But [Sills IV] was persistent," Clarkson said. "At a certain Derek Norris Womens Jersey point, it was like, he really wants this to happenClarkson finally relented. He told Sills IV they could come to Pasadena after the draft, and he'd give Sills a look. "He had this attitude of, 'Yeah, sure, I'll take your money,'" Sills IV said. Clarkson still believed Sills was too young after the first session. "I thought, 'We'll do one more workout, and I'll tell them to come back in five years,'" he said. But that next session, Sills dazzled with a natural throwing motion and an arm strength that defied his age. Clarkson had never seen anything like it. Sills wowed Clarkson even more in the ensuing days, displaying an uncanny knack for understanding defensive coverages. "This was not normal," Clarkson said. "I started to rethink, 'How young is too young?'" After later visiting the family in Delaware, Clarkson agreed to take on, by far, the youngest client he'd ever had. Sills was 10 years oldLane Kiffin entered the picture three years later. Clarkson was in Miami for Super Bowl XLIV, and Kiffin had just left Tennessee for USC. Clarkson called, and at the end of their conversation, asked if Kiffin would watch a YouTube clip. "No explanation given," Clarkson said. "Just asked his opinion." "I thought I was looking at a 10th or 11th grader," Kiffin recalled, in a phone interview about Sills with ESPN.com. As impressed as he was, Kiffin couldn't figure out why Sills was so skinny. "That's because he's 13," Clarkson told http://www.officialpadrestore.com/Ferna … ney_Jersey him, prompting an expletive of disbelief from Kiffin. "He just seemed so far advanced for a kid that age," Kiffin said. "It just seemed if he stayed on that track, he was going to be an elite kid, an elite player. If the kid kept growing, he could end up being as big as [USC Heisman winner] Carson Palmer, who we'd had a few years before." Putting aside the prudence of evaluating a quarterback off a single YouTube video, it wasn't - and still isn't - against the rules to offer a middle-schooler. But it certainly was taboo. An unspoken rule of recruiting. It didn't take long, however, for the notion to pop into Kiffin's head. In a follow-up phone call that same day, Kiffin broached Clarkson with the idea of offering Sills a scholarship. "Of course, I know you're going to be offering him when he's a junior," Clarkson joked back. "No," Kiffin retorted. "I mean like right now!" "We thought Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey about [Sills' age]," Kiffin said. "At the same time, we had never seen anybody look like that. ... We thought he could be a great quarterback." By that time, Sills had already fallen in love with USC. Working out with Clarkson in California, he had gotten to meet Trojans quarterbacks Leinart, Matt Cassel and Matt Barkley. "His childhood dream was to go to USC," Clarkson said. The Sills family discussed the offer. That same evening, they called Kiffin, and Sills committed. "His opinion kind of was, 'That's where I'd want to go anyway, so why wait?'" Sills IV said. "But we didn't know anything about football recruiting. Being as na?ve as we were, we just said, if that's where you want to go, sign up. "Then the world decided to have an opinionAt a Super Bowl party, Clarkson tipped off ESPN's Shelley Smith about the commitment. Soon, the news was on the ESPN crawl, and before long, seemingly everywhere else. Overnight, Sills became a household name. Soon, the hot takes followed: Why would Kiffin do this? How could the parents allow it? Was Sills really this good? "It just went viral," Clarkson said. "I'm walking down radio row the week of the Super Bowl, and the whole row is talking about, not the Super Bowl, but about this 13-ye http://www.officialmarinershop.com/Ichiro_Suzuki_Jersey wildfire. It went crazy." As crazy as it got, Sills IV said his son never wavered. "What the media, TV, radio said about him, it never fazed him," he said. "Didn't change him, didn't change who he thought he was." But just as Sills' fame was taking off, his quarterback shine began to lose luster

#399 07-10-2017 04:32:10

yehongkun362330
Membre

Fresh off one of the richest events in combat sports history, UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor is the No. 1 Authentic Martin St. Louis Womens Jersey target of virtually every boxer and mixed martial artist in the world. And he certainly knows it. During a public appearance Friday in Glasgow, Scotland -- McGregor's first since last month's lucrative boxing match against Floyd Mayweather -- the Irish star laid out a long range of options for his next opponent, including the winner of next week's interim title fight between Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee. "There's an interim [UFC] belt on the line right now, that's an option," said McGregor, via MMAFighting.com. "Of course, the Nate Diaz trilogy fight is there"Maybe one of these boxing guys. Maybe [retired former boxing champion, Paulie] Malignaggi would come over and do an MMA bout. Maybe I could entice Floyd back. We could either do a rematch in boxing or, like he said originally, we'll do an MMA fight next. They are the options that are on the table for me right now." McGregor (21-3) lost to Mayweather via 10th-round TKO on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas, in what marked his professional boxing debut. His next fight is expected to take place back in the familiar setting of the UFC, although the 29-year-old has not publicly committed to that as of yet. The two obvious choices in MMA would be a lightweight title defense against next weekend's interim champion or a third fight with Diaz (19-11). Diaz submitted McGregor in March 2016, before dropping a majority decision in a rematch five months later. Diaz has not fought since their second fight"I'm happy they're fighting," said McGregor, on Ferguson and Lee. "This is what I wanted, because they're all bums at the end of the day. Make no http://www.rangersteamonline.com/Mats_Zuccarello_Jersey mistake about that. I'm just happy they're fighting. I want to see them compete. "Too many of them pull out right at the wire, and we're still not at this fight yet. So, I'm just going to pray that this one goes ahead. Of course, Nate is still there waiting, but he'll be left waiting until we figure something out." In addition to those two options, McGregor mentioned undefeated lightweights Khabib Nurmagomedov (24-0) and Justin Gaethje (18-0), as well as former welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (25-2). A superfight between McGregor and St-Pierre has drawn speculation ever since the latter attended McGregor's first fight against Diaz at UFC 196. McGregor expressed interest in that matchup but doesn't believe St-Pierre will win an upcoming middleweight title fight against Michael Bisping in November"It's another money fight, even though he's been retired," McGregor said. "I don't know. I think he's going to get his ass whupped by Bisping. To be honest, I think it's a mistake for him to step in at that weight after so long out." Many observers praised McGregor's effort in the boxing ring, considering http://www.officialcelticsproshop.com/T … ler_Jersey he was facing an all-time great in Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs). Mayweather, 40, has repeatedly promised he will not fight again. Malignaggi (36-8, 7 KOs) made headlines in recent months related to McGregor. He quit his role as McGregor's sparring partner for the Mayweather bout after two sessions and accused McGregor of leaking pictures that inaccurately represented what happened. McGregor told ESPN that Malignaggi did not perform well and was "looking for a way out." That drama could serve as the storyline for a potential fight. McGregor has Walter Brown Jersey won UFC titles at 145 and 155 pounds. His boxing match against Mayweather produced the second-largest gate in combat sports history, behind Mayweather's 2015 bout with Manny Pacquiao

#400 07-10-2017 04:51:57

yehongkun362330
Membre

A superfight between McGregor http://www.officialcardinalsbaseball.co … ersey.html and St-Pierre has drawn speculation ever since the latter attended McGregor's first fight against Diaz at UFC 196. McGregor expressed interest in that matchup but doesn't believe St-Pierre will win an upcoming middleweight title fight against Michael Bisping in November"It's another money fight, even though he's been retired," McGregor said. "I don't know. I think he's going to get his ass whupped by Bisping. To be honest, I think it's a mistake for him to step in at that weight after so long out." Many observers praised McGregor's effort in the boxing ring, considering he was facing an all-time great in Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs). Mayweather, 40, has repeatedly promised he will not fight again. Malignaggi (36-8, 7 KOs) made headlines in recent months related to McGregor. He quit his role as McGregor's sparring partner for the Mayweather bout after two sessions and accused McGregor of leaking pictures that inaccurately represented what happened. McGregor told ESPN that Malignaggi did not perform well and was "looking for a way out." That drama could serve as the storyline for a potential fight. McGregor has won UFC titles at 145 and 155 pounds. His boxing match against Mayweather produced the second-largest gate in combat sports history, behind Mayweather's 2015 bout with Manny PacquiaoFresh off one of the richest events in combat sports history, UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor is the No. 1 target of virtually every boxer and mixed martial artist in the world. And he certainly knows it. During a public appearance Friday in Glasgow, Scotland -- McGregor's first since last month's lucrative boxing match against Floyd Mayweather -- the Irish star laid Jonathan Broxton Womens Jersey out a long range of options for his next opponent, including the winner of next week's interim title fight between Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee. "There's an interim [UFC] belt on the line right now, that's an option," said McGregor, via MMAFighting.com. "Of course, the Nate Diaz trilogy fight is there"Maybe one of these boxing guys. Maybe [retired former boxing champion, Paulie] Malignaggi would come over and do an MMA bout. Maybe I could entice Floyd back. We could either do a rematch in boxing or, like he said originally, we'll do an MMA fight next. They are the options that are on the table for me right now." McGregor (21-3) lost to Mayweather via 10th-round TKO on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas, in what marked his professional boxing debut. His next fight is expected to take place back in the familiar setting of the UFC, although the 29-year-old has not publicly committed to that as of yet. The two obvious choices in MMA would be a lightweight title defense against next weekend's interim champion or a third fight with Diaz (19-11). Diaz submitted McGregor in March 2016, before dropping a majority decision in a rematch five months later. Diaz has not fought since their second fight"I'm happy they're fighting," said Ed Dickson Authentic Jersey McGregor, on Ferguson and Lee. "This is what I wanted, because they're all bums at the end of the day. Make no mistake about that. I'm just happy they're fighting. I want to see them compete. "Too many of them pull out right at the wire, and we're still not at this fight yet. So, I'm just going to pray that this one goes ahead. Of course, Nate is still there waiting, but he'll be left waiting until we figure something out." In addition to http://www.panthersfootballprostore.com … -c-28.html those two options, McGregor mentioned undefeated lightweights Khabib Nurmagomedov (24-0) and Justin Gaethje (18-0), as well as former welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (25-2).

Pied de page des forums