Forum des BeeRiders

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 19-12-2018 06:58:15

DMT
Membre

the challenge of developing a

I've worked with a lot of reluctant readers in my reading teacher role. The challenge of working with a reluctant reader was often twofold: developing enthusiasm for reading and building the reader's confidence. Both challenges required careful attention if they were to be met. I had success through the consideration of a few important points I'd like to share.

I began

Code:

the challenge of developing a reluctant reader's enthusiasm for reading with selecting the right reading material. I learned that subject matter should come first. I figured out what got a reader excited. I looked at sport

Nelson Agholor Jersey , animal, joke and mystery books. I looked for the book that would be the hook that got reluctant eyes to gaze upon a page. Once I got my reader's attention I made good progress in the battle to build enthusiasm.

I also learned that once you have your reader's attention, you want to ensure success. I learned that this is the place where a child's confidence is cultivated. I took care to select books that were the appropriate reading level. I reviewed difficult vocabulary words before we dug in to the first chapter. I provided a good summary of the book's plot and introduced any important concepts. Sometimes this meant giving a short phonics lesson to introduce the "sh" sound or a discussion about early colonial America. I thought about what was needed to get the reader off to a good start in a new book.

Experience showed me that a frustrated or beginning reader needed a lot of support. This meant spending time reading alongside them. I recommend that parents set aside 20 minutes a day to read with a child who is reluctant. I suggest they use this time to give the reader the support and encouragement they need. I believe this time investment has great payoffs. You'll likely be excited by how quickly your reader becomes more interested in books when you take the time to read with them.

#2 19-12-2018 12:43:17

asd
Invité

Re: the challenge of developing a

i lately got here across your blog and had been analyzing alongside. I concept i might depart my first remark. I do not know what to publicize except that i've loved studying. best blog. i'm able to keep journeying this weblog noticeably regularly.    hoa roofing

#3 20-12-2018 15:09:34

asd
Invité

i'm every percentage of lots deferential in the look of the contents you've got cited. I wanted to thank you for this deafening article.sony led tv price in pakistan

#4 21-12-2018 21:31:13

asd
Invité

Τα τελευταία χρόνια επεκτείναμε σταδιακά τις δραστηριότητες μας εκτός τις Αποφράξεις αποχετευτικών αγωγών και εκκενώσεις βόθρων, τώρα αναλαμβάνουμε υπεύθυνα απολυμάνσεις κτηρίων και έκδοση κοινοχρήστων, θέλοντας να προσφέρουμε ολοκληρωμένες υπηρεσίες στις κτηριακές ανάγκες.    apolimanseis

#5 22-12-2018 14:36:27

asd
Invité

fine web page, in which did u come happening long gone the opinion with reference to this posting?i have right of access most of the articles regarding your internet site now, and i in fact plus your style. thank you 1,000,000 and soak up save happening the vigorous deed.sex video

#6 22-12-2018 17:33:18

asd
Invité

International Market place for Smartwatches, GPS, Fitness, Waterproof, Fitness Smart wach,smartwatch GPS

#7 23-12-2018 15:06:50

Skproduction
Invité

I wanted to thank you for this in your liking ensnare!! I particularly enjoying all tiny little bit of it I have you ever bookmarked to check out delivered stuff you pronounce.    roupas feminina atacado

#8 24-12-2018 13:41:42

asd
Invité

i'd later to make recognized that this blog in reality satisfied me to comprehend it! thanks, every and each one appropriate claim.access control system installation Brooklyn

#9 25-12-2018 08:08:39

Skproduction
Invité

A each and every one first rate blog publicize. we are in truth grateful on your blog call. you'll locate numerous techniques after traveling your say.hack a facebook account

#10 26-12-2018 14:56:28

asd
Invité

high-quality web site, where did u come happening taking into consideration the mention coarsely this posting?i've addiction in a number of the articles almost about the order of your website now, and i in reality in imitation of your fashion. thanks 1,000,000 and engross keep going on the functioning discharge loyalty.Physical Naked Yoga Classes

#11 28-12-2018 09:22:05

drwajiddd
Nouveau membre

you are making for that protection many enjoyable factors right here that I to hand your article multiple technology. Your perspectives are according inside the midst of my very own for the most proportion. this is permissible content in your readers.    <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/boneshealthawareness-let-us-understand-orthopedic-surgeon-iqbal/ ">bone health vitamins </a>

#12 30-12-2018 11:41:58

Skproduction
Invité

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.    website design

#13 30-12-2018 12:42:05

Skproduction
Invité

I assume this is an informative publicize and it is each useful and knowledgeable. accurately, i'd inside the melody of to thanks for the efforts you have got made in writing this newsletter.winb188

#14 02-01-2019 15:25:15

Skproduction
Invité

I wanted to thank you for this in your liking ensnare!! I particularly enjoying all tiny little bit of it I have you ever bookmarked to check out delivered stuff you pronounceali deals

#15 03-01-2019 11:38:20

drwajiddd
Nouveau membre

unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again.<a href=" http://textilefocus.com/common-weaving- … r-fabrics/ ">fire retardant curtains</a>

#16 03-01-2019 11:39:47

drwajiddd
Nouveau membre

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.[url]<a href=" https://www.electronicsdiary.com/2018/0 … types.html ">used cable company</a>[/url]

#17 03-01-2019 15:37:51

Skproduction
Invité

Took me duration to gate all the clarification, however I in reality enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very yielding to me and i'm determined to all the commenters here! Its always available via now you cannot unmarried-handedly be knowledgeable, but with entertained!    Online Fake ID Generator

#18 04-01-2019 14:41:51

Skproduction
Invité

high-quality web site, where did u come happening taking into consideration the mention coarsely this posting?i've addiction in a number of the articles almost about the order of your website now, and i in reality in imitation of your fashion. thanks 1,000,000 and engross keep going on the functioning discharge loyalty.    stock tips

#19 05-01-2019 14:57:21

Skproduction
Invité

A each and every one first rate blog publicize. we are in truth grateful on your blog call. you'll locate numerous techniques after traveling your say.Putlocker

#20 06-01-2019 12:58:49

Skproduction
Invité

Ive been attempting to find a few respectable stuff concerning the challenge and dock't had any good fortune going on till this narrowing, You simply got a subsidiary biggest lover!..    option trading tips

#21 06-01-2019 13:40:12

Skproduction
Invité

thanks for the rosy weblog. It turned into without a doubt useful for me. i am happy i found this blog. thanks for sharing bearing in mind us,I too constantly examine some thing secondary out of your pronounce.    what is knob and tube wiring

#22 06-01-2019 15:06:39

Skproduction
Invité

New net web site is calling high-quality. thanks for the pleasant effort.    imvu credits hack

#23 08-01-2019 11:22:13

ASDASD
Invité

excellent publicize. i used to be checking for eternity this weblog and i am inspired! extremely useful auspices specifically the final allocation   I take care of such data loads. i was searching for this precise counsel for a every one long time. thanks and pleasing good fortune.    Coinmarketcap

#24 28-01-2019 15:15:19

ASDASD
Invité

thank you this is excellent blog.    CMS bloggen

#25 28-01-2019 15:33:08

ASDASD
Invité

hello what a talented call i've encounter and submit to me i have been looking for for this equal approachable of claim for surrounded by using per week and hardly ever got here throughout this. thanks very a whole lot and could see for more postings from you.Trigona CMS

Pied de page des forums